Save costs and be flexible with cloud computing
The cloud can be defined as set of hardware, networks, storage, processing power, services and interface that combine to deliver aspects of computing as a service.
We realize this or not but most of the internet users use cloud computing on almost an everyday basis through applications like Google docs, personal emails, iCloud, SaaS based software. Cloud helps to scale hardware on a need basis, eradicating the need for dedicated hardware that requires higher financial investment. The cloud can be used for deployment of web, eCommerce and Mobile apps.
Cloud computing has five major characteristics:
- Individual use on request
- Elasticity and flexibility of the system
- Scalability (up and down)
- Measurable service – payment pay-per-use
- Wide range of network access capacities
Why move to the Cloud?
There are plenty of good reasons which compel your business to move to the cloud but in simple words it increase your efficiency and hence bottom line. Cloud computing lets you focus on your business. The cloud can be used for almost all types of software applications for your business.
Following are advantages to move to the cloud:
- Low initial cost to start.
- It provider scalability to increase performance as your business grows.
- No power cost and power backup costs.
- Be Green Company.
- Data Security.