When we talk specifically about development, we are talking about the coding aspect of building a website. We have some extremely experienced developers who work on the latest platforms and tools the market has to offer and create a delighting website for our clients as well as the users.
We are well versed with all the major platforms, tools, frameworks and languages that is currently being used by the industry for a state of the art website.
The popular tools that we are currently proficient at are as mentioned below:
Open source tools
The major open source tools we use for web development are:
- WordPress: Started primarily as a CMS, WordPress today forms a backbone to millions of websites out there. The SEO optimization, easy content management and the plethora of themes available makes WordPress a default choice for a website platform. The newer plugins like ecommerce enable the much desired functionality of an ecommerce site, making the platform ever so desirable.
- Drupal: Drupal has been a choice of web developers because of two major reasons – Long term business security and Enterprise-class scalability. The highly customizable platform provides rapid and agile web development.
- Joomla: Joomla is another free open source platform with diverse extensions and stunning templates. The flexibility, control and high quality offered by Joomla makes it an option as worthy as others.
- Magento: Magento is the default option for the majority of ecommerce developers round the globe. Unique mobile templates, Model-view-counter, multi store and multi site functionality are some of the most notable features.
- CS-Cart: It is essentially a PHP and MySQL based platform, used primarily as a commercial shopping cart solution. A ready storefront, support for over 80 payment methods and many shipping options, full inventory control are some notable features, CS-Cart has to offer.
The popular frameworks on which we work are:
- Codeignitor: The USPs of Codeignitor as a platform lie in the fact that it does not require an installation, provides MVC architecture and code re-usability. The speed, built in security tools and ease of compatibility enhances the overall experience of using the platform.
- CakePHP: CakePHP is an open source web application framework. It follows the Model-View-Controller (MVC) approach and is written in PHP. It is one of the simplest, fastest and cheapest frameworks available out there. We provide easy payment gateway integration and server deployment and configuration with CakePHP.
The languages primarily used in web development are:
- PHP: The PHP Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a programming language that allows web developers to create dynamic content that interacts with databases. This feature of PHP makes it the best bet for developing web based software applications.
- HTML 5/ CSS: It wouldn’t be entirely incorrect to say that HTML5 is the mother tongue of internet. It is suited for a range of devices, offering multiple application functionality. HTML5’s flexibility for updates and a more logical coding process makes it even better.
- .NET: The reduced amount of required coding in .NET, makes the framework quite lucrative. The safety and scalability provided are highly dependable. It also makes it easy to maintain pages and helps in language independence.
- Java: Java supports a large number of libraries, frameworks and tools (hibernate, lucene, tomcat, eclipse etc), a solid virtual machine and a huge community. It is one of the most robust and oldest languages for web development still in use. The verbose nature of Java gives it a back seat but it is what gives the language, the stability.