Mobile App Marketing
Don’t end up being a needle in the haystack. Market and get your app discovered!
To create a profitable business out of the mobile app there should be a clear and efficient app marketing strategy. Remember a good app with a very good app marketing process can lead you to monetize your app effectively. As we know in the end all business operations can be reduced to three words – Product, People and “PROFIT”
Let us have a look on the mobile app market statistics now days:
How many people use mobile apps?
- 1.2 billion People at the end of 2012
- Forecast to grow at a 29.8 percent each year
- 4.4 billion Users by the end of 2017
- Much of the above growth will come from Asia
How many mobile apps are there in market?
- Forecasts: 82 billion apps will be downloaded worldwide in 2013
- And by 2017 there will be more than 200 billion downloads per year
How much revenue do/will mobile apps generate?
- Full-year app revenues of $12 billion in 2012
- Forecasted to grow to $20.4 billion in 2013
- Forecasted to grow to $63.5 billion in 2017
How do you make money from mobile apps?
- In 2013 there will be 81.4 billion downloads, 90 percent of these will be free apps.
- By 2016 there will be 309.6 billion app downloads, but 93 percent will be free
- The number of downloads featuring in-app purchase will increase from 5 percent of total downloads in 2011 to 30 percent in 2016.
- The share of revenue from in-app purchases will increase from 10 percent in 2011 to 41 percent in 2016.