Cloud Architect, Deployment & Maintenance
Figure out the configuration, architecture and cost details with our experts
If you have a software application for business or e-commerce portal or mobile apps or game, cloud infrastructure can help you save your time and money by increasing your efficiency and providing you scalability at reasonable cost.
You can extend your team’s capabilities by letting us help:
- Architect the cloud infrastructure that’s right for your application.
- Build a cloud infrastructure that’ll scale with your applications.
- Manage your cloud infrastructure on a day-to-day basis
Architect your cloud infrastructure
Let our cloud specialists talk with you, learn about your business and applications, and architect the cloud infrastructure that’s right for your company’s present—and future. We know each app is different. So we’ll architect the cloud infrastructure that’s optimal for your application.
Build your optimal cloud infrastructure
Once we’ve architect your cloud, our specialists will help build your infrastructure. It’ll have all the tools you need to start coding right away, installed and properly configured. That includes products like Cloud Servers, Cloud Load Balancers, and Cloud Databases, and services like programming languages, caching services, and synchronization tools.
Manage your cloud Infrastructure day-to-day
Once your site is up and running, you want to keep it up and running. Our Managed Cloud Support Team consists of Cloud System Administrators, Database Admins, Senior Support Engineers, and Technical Account Managers who not only focus on keeping your application up, but continuously offer suggestions to improve your application’s performance, so your users get the best experience possible.
With Cloud Computing is emerging as one of the key innovations today, enterprises face the challenge of understanding how Cloud Computing fits into their overall IT infrastructure strategies and how it can be used to provide better cost efficiencies in the long-term.
Our team of cloud solutions specialists can help your team with:
- Custom configuration of a cloud environment that helps you make the most out of your existing IT infrastructure
- Deployment of cloud solutions, whether public, private or hybrid
- Migration of applications to the cloud
- Be Green Company.
- Knowledge transfer, support, and managed services so that you can focus on your business
- Consulting– We help maximize the value of your current IT infrastructure by identifying risks and opportunities, analyzing an infrastructure design, and recommending options to cloud-enable your infrastructure.
- Migration to the Cloud - We’ll do the grunt work in the porting, deployment, or moving of your applications to the cloud.
- System Administration and Monitoring - We ensure your system is running in excellent performance.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery - Whether you require a simple backup solution or a complex storage and redundancy capabilities, we have a team who can help you move forward with confidence.
- Knowledge Transfer and Technical Support - We offer responsive and reliable training and technical support services.